Our mission is to ensure high academic achievement for all children, especially students in poverty and students of color, by developing transformational school leaders and advancing the policies and practices that allow great leaders to succeed.
We envision a day when there is educational excellence and equity in America – when our country’s public schools ensure that every student is prepared for success in college, careers and citizenship.
- Every student can achieve at high levels.
- All adults must take personal responsibility for student learning and achievement.
- Great schools are led by great leaders.
- With access to outstanding public education, all students can unlock their fullest potential in the classroom and in life.
- Delivering high-quality public education to all students is critical to a just society.